Re: problems adding packages to a live iso

umm i'm in same predication problem.. many specific question and so generic answers... so
Who should I ask about this question?

i see (due curiosity) the debian manual about the kali inclusion for start at boot and triyn ti do. but no result by manual.. manual are too "debian like" and poor on custom specific things...

i resolved by:
1) made a normal live
2) remasterized by chroot the squasfs file
3) installed and addinding the package
4) modified the gz kernel boot image

of course this way are non-sense due its not logic due we have a build system...

Who should I ask about this question?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com