Re: create custom distribution

i have a important question, with the current packages of debian live system i can made a live in any of the brand, either squeeze or wheeze?

by example, i need to create a new squeeze live but with backpords packages event using normal main repository and some made customized? can i select the target of live made to wheeze or squeeze?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com