Re: problems adding packages to a live iso

if you have a specific question to a specific configuration made by
someone else, it is best to ask them, as we do not not each and every
configuration tree people are using (or basing theirs upon).

On 03/19/2014 08:00 PM, Don Raikes wrote:
> How do I ensure that brltty is installed into the live system since
> according to my binary.log file, it is not among the packages on the
> live system?

packages can be included with so called package lists, see live-manual.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net