Re: non-free video driver automatic choosing & config

My point exactly. It should, yet apparently it doesn't. I'm not working with that machine at the moment, I'll get to it next week.

Thanks for clarifying this.

Marcos

2014/1/16 Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net>
On 01/16/2014 03:51 PM, Marcos Núñez wrote:
> I'm having problems in (at least one) PC with an AMD
> graphics card that in update-alternatives has glx selected as
> mesa-diverted... which shouldn't be happening.

why shouldn't it be happening?

if you have an fglrx supported card and fglrx is on the system, then
flgrx should be used.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net