Re: non-free video driver automatic choosing & config

My point exactly. It should, yet apparently it doesn't. I'm not working with that machine at the moment, I'll get to it next week.

Thanks for clarifying this.

2014/1/16 Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net>
On 01/16/2014 03:51 PM, Marcos Núñez wrote:
> I'm having problems in (at least one) PC with an AMD
> graphics card that in update-alternatives has glx selected as
> mesa-diverted... which shouldn't be happening.

why shouldn't it be happening?

if you have an fglrx supported card and fglrx is on the system, then
flgrx should be used.

Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/