Re: mode ubuntu not supported?

On 12/11/2013 01:03 AM, Diederik de Haas wrote:
> Maybe it's better to remove it (and casper) from the
> manual/man-pages?

in 4.x, we're going a 'way in between' where we put most magic into
the configuration tree (and thus put the burden on the user), rather
than keep (the need to maintain the) magic inside live-build. so, the
problem will fade out over time when 4.x has obsoleted any previous
versions in the future..

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net