Re: KDE image fails to build with Live Systems web autobuilder

On 10/12/13 21:15, Richard Nelson wrote:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2013/11/msg00078.html

For legal reasons main is the only archive-area. Search the m-l archive for dialog on the legal reason.

I understand there can be legal reasons, but how in the end can one build testing or sid versions? I don't really need those virtualbox packages anyway, but there was no way to exclude them as a workaround. Of course if on-line builder won't be of help, I'll just install the whole builder locally, but is there any plan to address this somehow for the on-line building in the future? Because right now it's simply broken (for testing / sid).

Regards,

Hillel Lubman.