KDE image fails to build with Live Systems web autobuilder
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: KDE image fails to build with Live Systems web autobuilder
- From: Hillel Lubman <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 14:56:56 -0500
- Message-id: <CAPh=7PqvPi3YDsAeridN2zcXtHA4pbwErCmkbZA-YTsfGSAjfw@mail.gmail.com>
However I ran into several problems. Firstly, I needed Debian testing distribution, but it only had Wheezy and Sid. So, I went with Sid and set KDE desktop, amd64 where appropriate and enabled Debian installer.
Later the build failed, because some virtualbox packages were missing:
[2013-12-10 01:40:18] lb chroot_install-packages live
P: Begin installing packages (live pass)...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
E: Unable to locate package virtualbox-guest-dkms
E: Unable to locate package virtualbox-guest-utils
E: Unable to locate package virtualbox-guest-x11
I noticed that they aren't in the main repository, but in contrib. I went back to the settings and tried to add contrib to Advanced bootstrap options: --archive-areas
However that field was read only. There was no way to explicitly exclude the faulty packages too. Did I miss something there, or it's a bug?