Re: Proxy from within chroot

It didnt work for me. I had to comment that line in

/usr/lib/live/build/bootstrap_archive-keys

And it finished right.

But the apt config with the proxy is not inside the chroot.

-victor

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 11/19/2013 02:58 PM, Victor Rosales wrote:
> The thing is that I am behind a proxy and  Chroot()
> uses "env -i" so apt-get cannot reach for the web.

you can specify apt proxy through lb config, that should do it. if it
doesn't, let me know and we'll make it work there.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net