Re: Proxy from within chroot

Hello Debian Live folks!

I have same issues with proxy too. I have configured proxy with "lb
config" and instruct apt to use proxy via config file
config/includes.chroot/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/proxy. But after running "lb
clean && lb config && lb build" process stops right after "lb
bootstrap_archive-keys" phase with error "Network unreachable".

If then I manually copy file
config/includes.chroot/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/proxy to
chroot/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/ and rerun "lb build" process continues
without error.

I'm using:
- live-build 3.0.5-1
- debian wheezy