Re: Debian image failed to boot

chals wrote (05 Nov 2013 12:41:28 GMT) :
> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM, intrigeri
>> Various USB sticks (especially Sandisk) these days expose themselves
>> as non-removable (which is actually a correct interpretation of the
>> specs). This may be related.
>>
>> https://tails.boum.org/support/known_issues/#problematic-usb-sticks
>>

> Very interesting, thanks :)

I forgot to mention: as a substitute for live-media=removable, we're
likely to add an option to live-boot at some point, so that we are
able to specify the UUID of the partition the Live system should be
loaded from, and allow booting from devices that expose themselves as
non-removable, without having to trust whatever might be on the
internal drives.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri