Re: Debian image failed to boot

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Jonathan Lawlor <jglawlor@gmail.com> wrote:

> The first USB stick is a Scandisk. This failed to load and I got error message saying the Debian image (i have version 6.0.8) failed to boot.

I'm going a bit off-topic here, sorry, but I have personally found
problems trying to boot debian live systems using sandisk cruzer usb
pendrives. I hold nothing against them, they prove to be very reliable
when it comes to storing data.

However, booting from them proves (in my case, I insist) to be
unsuccessful. And since I have not looked into the issue any further
nor I have any clue about the possible reasons, I rest my case here.

> I tried with another stick (make Buffalo) which seems to work fine.

Might be a hardware/brand related problem then? *shrug*

Have a nice day.

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com