Re: How to capture changed files on demand?

Thanks a lot, that works!

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 10/23/2013 06:47 PM, Ka-Hei Law wrote:
> In case it matters, I'm using live-boot 3.0.1-1 (Ubuntu 13.10)

ubuntu support is best-effort, means, we apply patches for it if someone
provides them, but nobody of us is actively working on/with ubuntu.

having that said, i don't think there's a difference here between ubuntu
and debian in that specific problem you're having here.

looking into the issue, it's not yet fixed bug that there's a second
tmpfs on overlay, if you do a manual 'umount /lib/live/mount/overlay'
you'll see what you want in there.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net