Re: Created binary.hybrid.iso copied to USB stick wasn't booted

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 01:11:54PM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 07/19/2013 12:38 PM, Csanyi Pal wrote:
> > I can boot it with the command:
>
> alright; so your image is fine and your problem is only with the
> specific hardware you're using.
>
> a very small amount of very old machines have problems with iso-hybrid
> images booted from usb-sticks, you might want to try booting a hdd
> image. of course this is of useful if you are really sure that the boot
> order in the bios is correct.

My home PC Box is a new one, with motherboard: ASUS P5N-E SLI, and I set
it's BIOS to boot first from a removable media ( eg. like USB Drive
). Still can't boot from USB stick. Why?

The other machine is 'very' old and hasn't capability to set it's BIOS
to boot from a removable media. What can I do in that situation?

--
Regards from Pal