Re: How to prepare binary.hybrid.iso with xorriso to write to an USB stick?

On 07/18/2013 02:22 PM, Csanyi Pal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just created a binary.hybrid.iso following
> 18.2 Tutorial 1: A default image at
> http://live.debian.net/manual/current/html/live-manual/examples.en.html
>
> At
> Chapter '4.5.2 Copying an ISO hybrid image to a USB stick'
>
> there I only don't know how to prepare this binary.hybrid.iso with
> xorriso, to simply copy it to a USB stick with the cp program?

I think you're missing the point. live-build prepares the image with
xorisso, which means you can simply use cp.

The text could be improved here.

Instead of the current:

"ISO images prepared with xorriso, can be simply copied to a USB stick
with the cp program or an equivalent."

I propose:

"ISO images prepared with xorriso, which is what live-build uses on
iso-hybrid images, can be simply copied to a USB stick with the cp
program or an equivalent."

Ben