Re: Created binary.hybrid.iso copied to USB stick wasn't booted

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 09:53:24AM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 07/19/2013 09:03 AM, Csanyi Pal wrote:
> > I copied it to USB stick [...]
>
> how excatly did you copy it to the stick?

I did copy it with the following command:

 $ cp binary.hybrid.iso /dev/sdc

> > The binary.hybrid.iso wasn't booted. Why?
>
> what's the error message (if any)? can you reproduce it with another
> machine and/or with virtualbox?

There is not any error message on the PC Box, whether on my home PC box,
or in the School PC Box. My machine is a 64bit architecture, and in the
school I can't even setup BIOS to boot the removable devices first,
because that PC is an old PC.

I can boot it with the command:

 $ kvm -cdrom binary.hybrid.iso

in the directory where the iso is.