Re: install packages persistently on a Debian live system.

Thanks you Dr. ronny about your suggest. I need more info about how to pass to the kernel the 'persistence' parameter. can you specify in more detail how did you do that in your  Lernstick  distribution?

Thanks in advance!!

atar.

On wednesday 22 may 2013 at 7:54 PM, "Ronny Standtke" <ronny.standtke@fhnw.ch> wrote:
>> unfortuantely, the persistence feature works only for files I create
>> but not for new packages I install. what should I do in order to
>> retain the new packages I install?
> We have some proof-of-concept code for this in Tails:

Why are you not just using full persistence, i.e. a "persistence"
partition and the "persistence" kernel parameter? This is how we do it
in the Lernstick distribution and it works great.

Cheers

Ronny
--
erreichbar von Mo-Fr, Büro B.105