Re: to not dispaly "Installer" and "Graphical Installer" in the startup menu

On 05/22/2013 01:42 PM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 05/22/2013 06:34 PM, piotr wrote:
>> Thx, but howto get the a log of the build?
>
> see example auto/build script mentioned in live-manual.

+1

and also, if you're not already using auto/build (and therefore
automatically getting a log made for you) then you probably also don't
use auto/config, and in that case, you're not following best practices
for managing your configuration, which can lead to all kinds of problems
like "oops, i forgot that i set the --debian-installer option when i
started out and now i don't remember how to turn it off again".

I suggest you read chapter 6 "Managing a configuration" in live-manual

ben