Re: live build doesn't install my packages.chroot deb's

Aren't you using our example auto/build? it keeps a 'build.log'. And how
about 'auto/clean'? All three are meant to be used together.

Sounds like you're simply not doing 'lb clean' between changes to your
configuration. You must do that or else already complete stages will not
be re-run again and your new changes won't be included. Your build.log
would contain 'skipping' messages showing these stages being skipped.

Ben

I used lh clean --binary most recently (as I made no config changes) I will give it another go with lh clean
where would I find the log file?
thanks alot for your help -I really appreciate that
Davi