Re: live build doesn't install my packages.chroot deb's

Thanks for the help,

Sorry, I completely forgot to include my auto file, it looks like this
#!/bin/sh
lb config noauto \
    --architectures i386 \
    --linux-flavours 486 \
    --mirror-bootstrap http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian \
    --mirror-chroot http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ \
    --mirror-binary http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ \
    --mirror-chroot-security http://security.debian.org/debian/ \
    --archive-areas "main contrib non-free" \
    --apt-recommends disabled \
    --apt aptitude \
    -d wheezy \
    --debian-installer live \
"${@}"

in binary.packages none of the packages I mention are listed (including linux-firmware)

can't find a log file