Re: Live-Build gpg-issue and unknown option

On 04/04/2013 11:41 AM, Jakob Schürz wrote:
> lb config noauto \
>  --bootstrap cdebootstrap\
>  --architectures amd64 \
>  --linux-flavours amd64 \
>  --bootappend-live "boot=live config
> locales=de_AT.UTF-8,de_DE.UTF-8,en_US-UTF8"

^^ broken. you left off the continuation line character "\" at the end
of the line. this later causes problems ...

>  --mirror-bootstrap http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/ \
>  --mirror-binary http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/ \
>         "${@}"
>

> And lb config says:
> ./auto/config: 8: ./auto/config: --mirror-bootstrap: not found

^^ this error is because of the above breakage.

> And there is also the gpg-keyring-issue from bug

Yes. We can't do much about that.

> I updated my live-build to experimental and debootstrap to 1.0.47 but it
> still doesn't work... :-(

As for live-build from experimental, why did you do that? It's more
likely to harm than help (see the big fat warning in the log about lack
of support) and is absolutely not needed to make things work. As for
debootstrap 1.0.47, that is the right thing to do, but you *must* "lb
clean --purge" before rebuilding or else your bootstrap won't be
generated again. Refer back to your last build log. It probably has some
"skipping" steps in there where it is using cached (bad) results from
your last attempted build.

Ben