Re: Debian-live snapshot repository

On 02/17/2013 03:38 PM, Corey Velan wrote:
Then I looked at http://live.debian.net/debian/, and it looks like the
last update is from 13-oct-2011.

if you look at the repo, you'll see that it's an empty one.

with the move of live-* to arch:all some years ago, it was not necessary anymore to build snapshots that urgent, as pinning can be used just fine.

having said that.. since a while, live-* behaves different depending on the host systems distribution during package build-time, which means eventually we'll have regularly built snapshots back in that location (in particular when we move to build sid snapshot images with current git state twice daily after wheezy).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net