Debian-live snapshot repository

I'm trying to build a live image using wheezy but I want to use the latest live-config (I need some changes from the past few months) and live-boot.  So, I tried
--archives live.debian.net
but that didn't bring in the latest (I looked at the files in the live system under /lib/live/config and they're old).

I also tried adding a
config/archives/live.list.binary
containing
deb http://live.debian.net/debian/ squeeze-snapshots main contrib non-free
But that didn't work either (again /lib/live/config didn't contain the newest files).

Then I looked at http://live.debian.net/debian/, and it looks like the last update is from 13-oct-2011.   Are the snapshots being updated?  What is the quickest way to build a live image that contains the most recent live-config?

Thanks,
Corey

FixMeStick
Stick it to Viruses

Corey Velan, Co-Founder
(514) 220-8207
o  (888) 530-6125
Suite #210, 376 Victoria Ave, Montreal, QC, H3Z 1C3
www.FixMeStick.com | Facebook | Twitter