Re: Debian-live snapshot repository

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for clearing up that repo.  I'm still not quite following on what I should do.  Is the latest build of live-config available in some repo, or are the only options for me to setup my own repo or build them myself?  I did try building them myself in a wheezy chroot and then copying them over via:
cp ../live-boot{_,-initramfs-tools,-doc}*.deb config/packages.chroot/
cp ../live-config{_,-sysvinit,-doc}*.deb config/packages.chroot/

However, when I run lb build, I get this error:
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/zlib1g_1%3a1.2.7.dfsg-13_i386.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite shared '/usr/share/doc/zlib1g/changelog.Debian.gz', which is different from other instances of package zlib1g:i386

Thanks,
Corey