Re: Debian Live 7.0: 7.0~b4 released

On 01/22/2013 10:34 AM, Jean-Christophe Saint-Marc wrote:
After removing /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sid-list, I noticed that
libdb5.3, iptables and rygel are from sid.

interesting; although we're including live-* from sid by default on the pre-releases for wheezy until live-* has migrated, however, no other package from sid should be included (see apt pinning).

this isn't really an issue regarding the wheezy release per se, as we will not be pinning in live-* packages from sid there anymore but use everything straight out of wheezy, but it's a 'glitch' that shouldn't happen in the first place. i'll see if i'll find out why that happened (my guess would be some sort of bug in apt, since the live-build handling for this is pretty solid).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net