Re: what is the status of systemd support in live images

Thanks, Daniel

As it turns out, live-config.service (from live-config-systemd)
was not enabled to boot on system startup.
Adding it manually, via hooks, helped.
I tried to make a hook script like
systemctl enable live-config.service,
but that hook script ended with non-zero exit code, stopping the build process.
Then I modified it to only create symlink with ln -s. It worked.

Regards