[OT?] Question raised by thread "Re: Mirroring Debian Archive"

Daniel Baumann wrote:
On 11/07/2012 01:26 PM, Jeronimo wrote:
I am trying to mirror using ftpsync, but I don't wanna to mirror another
releases (woody, slink...)

for partition distribution mirrors, use debmirror.

I've just read read the messages (6 so far) in this thread and the manpage of debmirror. The combination seems to hint there may be a simple solution to my problem.

I *DO NOT* have good internet connectivity.
I *DO* have the 8 DVD set of Debian 6.0.5.
I want all of the deb files from the set on a 64GB flash drive in a format/structure acceptable to apt-get or synaptic.

I'm currently wading through descriptions of the Debian repository to be able to do it manually. I suspect there may already be a suitable script.

Pointers please.

P.S. Was how I handled the subject line acceptable?