Re: Wheezy and wirless network connection problem

On 09/01/2012 09:08 AM, David Westberg wrote:
> I will continue with network-manager and try find out more of what it
> is doing internally.

thanks.

> Nothing really indicates that live should be at fault, I guess I have
> stumbled upon a  corner case/ bug in network manager and gnome.

yes; yet, this is quite important as basic networking is crucial for
users of debian-live images, regardless where the bug is (it might be
just more dificult to 'get it fixed' in wheezy if it's outside of live-*
packages, but that's details). so, thanks for tracking this.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net