Re: Brasiliam portuguese translate

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 at 21:33 +0200, chals <chals@altorricon.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:01 PM, Willer Gomes Junior
> <willer@ogomes.com> wrote:

Hello Willer and chals,

First I want to thank and congratulate Willer for your initiative to
translate Debian-live manual.

> > I'll write more before posting.
> > chapter 1 - 3-2 ending soon chapter 3 - I will reread and correct
> > errors. chapter 6 - I will reread and correct errors.
> > chapter 10 - I will reread and correct errors.
> >
> > I'll translate more, I will reread and correct errors.
>
> Great!!! It is really great, but you can also commit one .po file at a
> time. You are free to do it as you please but I think it is advisable
> to commit each .po file once it is finished.
>
> This is what I do:
>
> 1.- Make a first rough translation.
> 2.- Re-read the entire .po file once finished
> 3.- Commit it.
> 4.- Once I have completed a translation I proofread the whole thing
> (there is always something to improve even if you have re-read it once
> or twice)

About this point, what do you think of using the debian-l10n-portuguese
mailing list to coordinate translation and revision efforts of of this
manual?

Please, I'm not asking you to stop using debian-live mailing list, but
I mainly think to have a proper proofreading the debian-l10n-portuguese
would be the most recommended place.

kind regards,

--
Marcelo Santana (aka msantana) <marcgsantana@yahoo.com.br>