Re: Brasiliam portuguese translate

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:19 PM, chals <chals@altorricon.com> wrote:

> On Aug 22, 2012 5:31 PM, "Willer Gomes Junior" <willer@ogomes.com> wrote:
>>
>> I think a problem is occurring with the key
>> I tried to clone only as a test.
>> Should i git
>> add ./Manual/po/pt_BR/some_file.po?
>>

> you are not using the right cloning address. use this
>
> http://live.debian.net/manual-3.x/html/live-manual.en.html#63

Hi Willer,

You probably forgot to cc the list but it does not matter. I include
your reply in this mail to continue the thread:

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:28 AM, Willer Gomes Junior <willer@ogomes.com> wrote:
> It's like another manual <CTRL> C <CTRL> V.
> Are there more differences in the manual?
> Which one do the translation?

You probably copied the clone address from the Brazilian Portuguese
version and the problem was that it was not up to date.

Both the Brazilian Portuguese and the Romanian versions still showed
the 'gitosis' address but now it is fixed in git and therefore in the
autobuild too.

I do not think there is any other thing preventing you to follow the
regular translation workflow. If in doubt, ask :-)

Have a nice day!

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com