Re: Brasiliam portuguese translate

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:01 PM, Willer Gomes Junior <willer@ogomes.com> wrote:

> I'll write more before posting.
> chapter 1 - 3-2 ending soon chapter 3 - I will reread and correct errors.
> chapter 6 - I will reread and correct errors.
> chapter 10 - I will reread and correct errors.
>
> I'll translate more, I will reread and correct errors.

Great!!! It is really great, but you can also commit one .po file at a
time. You are free to do it as you please but I think it is advisable
to commit each .po file once it is finished.

This is what I do:

1.- Make a first rough translation.
2.- Re-read the entire .po file once finished
3.- Commit it.
4.- Once I have completed a translation I proofread the whole thing
(there is always something to improve even if you have re-read it once
or twice)

And as usual, making a backup is a great idea, just in case ;-)

Have a nice day!!!

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com