RE: Trying to build netboot iso with live-* from unstable

Hi Ben,

>Specifically, install live-build from sid on your build system and include
>sid's live-boot, live-config and their dependencies (the backends) in your
>config as described in live-manual.

I'm not sure how I would include those packages in my config. I installed the
unstable packages using "apt-get -t unstable install live-build live-config
live-boot".

Using "--volatile false" resolved the build issue. Thanks! Unfortunately I'm
still dealing with the netboot issue which I think was supposed to have been
resolved in unstable.

It still appears that the system isn't bringing up a network interface before
trying to mount the NFS share. I can't imagine what I'm doing wrong :(

Thanks,
Carl