Trying to build netboot iso with live-* from unstable

Hi All,

I've been trying to get a netboot live Debian CD for a few months now and have had no luck. What am I doing wrong?

I'm running testing but have installed live-* from unstable since I need the netboot fixes.

$ lb config -b net --net-root-path "/nfsroot/labtracker" --net-root-server "10.2.86.219"
$ lb build

The above build fails when updating package lists:

Err http://ftp.debian.org testing-updates/main Sources
  404 Not Found

Which is followed by a bunch of similar errors before failing. The entries for testing/ and testing/updates/ both update fine.

Has anyone been able to do this successfully?

Thank you,
Carl Strickland