Re: cannot create live hdd using live-build_3.0~a47-1_all.deb

On 05/21/2012 03:09 PM, upiter77@lycos.com wrote:
> It's quite strange, because I don't know what can I change on this
> customer deb package.

we can't know either unless you share the package. and any further mail
about this without sharing the package is rather pointless.

> This package works well if I try create an usb-hdd on squeeze and don't
> have any idea why suddenly doesn't work on wheezy.

you can't really expect that any non-trivial package does not need any
update at all in order to work from any debian stable release to the next.

> In the live manual I cannot find requirements for the customer deb packages.

live-manual is about live-* stuff, not about debian packaging. for the
latter, there's debian-mentors@lists.debian.org et al.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net