Re: Re: cannot create live hdd using live-build_3.0~a47-1_all.deb

Thx Daniel, but this problem occurs if I put an additional deb package in config/packages.chroot.
I haven't had this problem with live-build_3.0~a45-1_all.deb 2 months ago.
Should I create these directories and files in config/includes.chroot or is it any solution for this problem?

greetings
Piotr

On May 20, 2012, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:

On 05/20/2012 01:25 AM, upiter77@lycos.com wrote:
> but get the following problems:
>
> grep: etc/xdg/menus/debian-menu.menu: No such file or directory
> grep: etc/nologin: No such file or directory
> grep: run/sendsigs.omit.d/rsyslog: No such file or directory

obviously this doesn't have anything to do with live-build but with the
respective packagees in wheezy, nothing we can do about it here.
consider reporting bugs against the packages that are failing, though
your lines above do not contain the actual and complete failing messages
anyway.

--
Address: Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email: daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net