Re: Debian Live installer

Il 07/02/2012 11:44, Ben Armstrong ha scritto:
On 07/02/12 06:30 AM, broletto wrote:
The only thing wrong/bug of the installer d-i for me, 6.0.4?, it that
conclude the flow inconsistently. At the end of the set up, grub install
bla bla, d-i execute a simple exit install and leaving the user on the
desktop .. without eject the cd/dvd and then restart the system as is
usually.

So, you're saying there is nothing wrong with the installer, then? Your install was entirely successful? Glad to hear it.

Ben

hello Ben

**confirm** the install d-i works with **lb 2.0.12-2** all steps are completed, network,user,partitioning,grub etc. As mentioned, at the end of install cycle, i expected the automatic expulsion of the cd/dvd and the restart oh the os, but nothing: i must eject the support and restart manually my pc, does not seem quite right, but maybe something wrong, what do you think?

thanks

marco