Re: Debian Live installer

Il 07/02/2012 10:38, Daniel Baumann ha scritto:
On 01/26/2012 05:49 PM, antispammbox-debian wrote:
I installed Debian Squeeze Live Lxde on pendrive usb. One questions!

The live installer not function! Is normal?
teh flow
works for me, what exactely doesn't work for you, how does it fail, and
do you get any error messages?

The only thing wrong/bug of the installer d-i for me, 6.0.4?, it that conclude the flow inconsistently. At the end of the set up, grub install bla bla, d-i execute a simple exit install and leaving the user on the desktop .. without eject the cd/dvd and then restart the system as is usually.

marco