Re: Fwd: Re: build 64bit --

On 28/12/12 01:22 PM, teseo wrote:
> Every time i try to compile, the following error appears:

I keep asking if you use auto, and you keep evading the question. It is
quite relevant to this problem. If you don't have auto/config,
auto/build and auto/clean, then you could run into exactly the problems
you're having.

> E: Unable to locate package linux-image-2.6-486
> E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'linux-image-2.6-486'

Looks like it remembers from last time. If it were defaulted correctly
it would use amd64 flavor here, not 486.

Go read chapter 6 of live-manual (for 2.x) and do what it says.

Ben