Re: Persistence file on the same partition of the live filesystem

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:29 PM, chals <chals@altorricon.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Eugenio 'g7' Paolantonio
> <me@medesimo.eu> wrote:
>
> I do not think I follow here. Correct me if I'm wrong but it is not
> possible, under normal circumstances to write on the partition where
> the live system is, because it is a read-only system. Again, correct
> me if I'm wrong, please.

Oh, I might have made a fool of myself here, sorry.

>From the man page:

For  each custom mount DIR must be an absolute path that cannot contain
       white spaces or the special . and .. path  components,  and  cannot  be
       /live  (or  any  of  its  sub-directories).

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com