Re: create hdd image with LXDE desktop without libreoffice

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:37 PM, upiter77@lycos.com <upiter77@lycos.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Howto create live hdd with LXDE desktop without libreoffice?
>
> I've created config/chroot_apt/preferences file:
>
> Package: libreoffice
> Pin: version *
> Pin-Priority: -1

In order to build an Xfce desktop without libreoffice i use:

Package: libreoffice libreoffice-*
Pin: version *
Pin-Priority: -1

I do not claim that this is the *right* way to do it, I can only say
that it works for me. I hope this is helpful for you but it would be
better if you specified which version of the packages you use. Keep in
mind that chroot_apt was renamed to apt in the latest release. See
live-manual

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com