Re: Almost working...custom kernel with local apt repository as recommended in manual

On 10/21/2012 06:30 PM, Michal Suchanek wrote:
> Personally I can't recommend using src:linux. The disk space and cpu
> time required to build a kernel with that is an order of magnitude
> higher than with kernel-package.

not true, the only overhead is the 'dpkg-source' (if you choose to build
with sources attached).

anything else can be partially build, e.g. only certain flavour(s), or
with/without headers etc. see kernel-handboook for more information.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net