RE: Debian-live systems with encrypted live-media device - what do you specify for the live-media boot parameter?

Thanks for the clarification.

I would love to be able to contribute back to the project! But like many other users, I suspect my programming skills are hardly up to the task. That said, I am more than willing to put in the effort. Can someone guide me on where to start looking and some ideas to what might be required.

I understand it probably is asking too much, but this guidance would be very helpful and would give me an opportunity to hopefully contribute.

Thanks