support of writable disk

Hi,
do you plan to implement on Debian Live the support of writable disk?
What I mean here is the generation of a Debian image like usb-hdd, for
virtualization, but where the image is writable, not read-only.

What I would like is to generate a Debian virtual image with your
customization scripts etc..., but the disk need to be writable as a real
system. And I don't want to connect to the image to ask for
"Installation on hard disk" stuff. The image would be a real system, not
a Live system, at boot time.

I have other ways to do such a thing, but if available in Debian live, I
would really like to be based upon your project (for reliability,....).

Thanks

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438