cp: cannot stat `/root/isolinux/vesamenu.c32': No such file or directory

  > according to your mail domain, you're probably from germany, so using
  > ftp.de.debian.org is reliable, but not necessarily the fastest
  > mirror.

Thanks, this helped. Now I have the next problem. I started again on my
x86_64 box with wheezy/sid with the default auto/* files and

  # lb clean
  # lb build

Result: no ISO file, no line marked with 'E:' in the binary log file.
Suspicious lines containing 'cannot':

# grep 'cannot' binary.log
df: Warning: cannot read table of mounted file systems: No such file or directory
df: Warning: cannot read table of mounted file systems: No such file or directory
df: Warning: cannot read table of mounted file systems: No such file or directory
df: Warning: cannot read table of mounted file systems: No such file or directory
df: Warning: cannot read table of mounted file systems: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `/root/isolinux/vesamenu.c32': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `/root/isolinux/isolinux.bin': No such file or directory

I'm running the lb commands as root user and root has /root/ as home
directory. But I'm not running the lb command from the /root/ directory.

After the run I find left over files:

# find . -ls | egrep 'isolinux/(vesamenu.c32|isolinux.bin)'
2638285    0 lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           40 Feb  6 23:29 ./chroot/root/isolinux/vesamenu.c32 -> ../../../../../lib/syslinux/vesamenu.c32
2638291    0 lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           40 Feb  6 23:29 ./chroot/root/isolinux/isolinux.bin -> ../../../../../lib/syslinux/isolinux.bin

What should I try next?

--
andreas