Re: CGI builder task list: what tasks are legal?

Greetings,

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 2:06 PM, carolus <worwor@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On 1/11/2012 12:09 PM, Richard Nelson wrote:
>
>> You might submit a wish-list bug
>

> If I could do that from a browser or mail handler, I would, but I'm just a
> dumb engineer who doesn't use git.

No worries, try this, go here:

http://live.debian.net/gitweb?p=live-build.git;a=tree;f=package-lists;h=d9532afea36298c53528aa8400a933cdb01be267;hb=65f256f8938e5a5832796a95401e5d2338b85292

Download a file that is close to what you want and then modify it to
be of value to your target group. Then submit a bug as wishlist and
attach the file as what you want and share why it is valuable to your
target group.

Should it be decided that your submission would be valuable, it may be included.

Thanks.