Re: CGI builder task list: what tasks are legal?

On 1/11/2012 9:34 AM, Richard Nelson wrote:
Greetings,

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 7:09 AM, carolus<worwor@bellsouth.net>  wrote:
On 1/10/2012 4:13 PM, Richard Nelson wrote:

tasks is for tasksel items, such as desktop laptop ssh-server

Any chance of adding science-numericalcomputation to the tasksel list? The
current list includes debian-science, but that is enormous.

I think you are confusing --package-lists and tasksel.

Indeed I am.  Any chance of adding science-numericalcomputation to the
CGI menu for --package-lists? Or would it work just to type it in even though it is not in the menu? debian-science gives me what I need, but a lot more besides, and the result is too big for an iso-hybrid.