Re: E: Unable to locate package lightdm

Ok, so adding the keyring, and yes it installs correctly, to the packages {binary,chroot} folders isn't good enough.

On 6 January 2012 06:09, Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:
On 01/05/2012 02:22 PM, Michael . wrote:
> and I have a sid.bainary and sid.chroot file in archives."
>
> So yes, I believe I am placing the required files in the correct places.

Perhaps not ...

> On 5 January 2012 23:17, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
>     lb3 uses config/archives/foo.{list,key}.{chroot,binary}

I don't see '.list' in the filenames you indicated above. You also need
the corresponding '.key' files. If you don't have correct sid
config/archives/ files, any dependencies from your included .deb won't
be resolvable.

Ben