E: Unable to locate package lightdm

Good Morning everyone.

I have a small problem with either Live Build (or the Debian Repositories) that is stopping me building a livecd and would appreciate some feedback or suggestions.

I am building a Squeeze based distro but pulling some packages from Sid such as the kernel and LightDM. I run through the build process and everything goes well up until this point below.

"Get:16 http://cdn.debian.net squeeze/non-free amd64 Packages [124 kB]
Fetched 15.2 MB in 1min 35s (160 kB/s)
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
P: Begin creating manifest...
P: Begin installing local package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
E: Unable to locate package lightdm
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
P: Saving caches...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Del lightdm-gtk-greeter 1.0.6-3 [30.4 kB]
Del lightdm 1.0.6-3 [124 kB]
root@michael-laptop:/home/michael/Cobber/uluru-minimal-amd64#"

Now I know LightDM is available in the repositories because I downloaded it with apt-get download and placed it, and other debs, in the /config/packages.chroot/ and /config/packages.binary/ folders. LightDM is also listed in my preferences file to grab from Sid (it's not available in Squeeze) and I have a sid.bainary and sid.chroot file in archives.

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong or is there another issue? If you need any more information just ask and I'll supply it.

Cheers.
Michael.

P.S. Happy New Year.