Re: Simple default ISO generation fails

On 25/11/11 02:58 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
So it seems that squashfs is being mounted successfully. To clarify, I
generate the ISO in the VM, then I copy it to my real system and run it
with KVM there. There should be no difference, but I didn't want people
thinking I had installed KVM in the VM. :)

Is this not unusual behaviour? Or am I missing something? I started with a clean VM install of default Debian 6.0.3 and live-build 3.0 a39. Should I not be able to create a default ISO using the instructions in the manual?

Or are there bugs I should be working around (aside from the vmlinuz and initrd.img renaming)?