Re: Simple default ISO generation fails

On 25/11/11 02:23 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
On running "kvm --cdrom binary-hybrid.iso" as per the 3.x manual, the VM
starts up and allows me to get past the screen with the option to boot
into a live system. As the boot process progresses, I see:

Mount point '/filesystem.squashfs' does not exist. Skipping mount.

Earlier in the boot sequence I see:

Begin: Mounting "/live/image/live/filesystem.squashfs" on "//filesystem.squashfs" via "/dev/loop0" ... done.

So it seems that squashfs is being mounted successfully. To clarify, I generate the ISO in the VM, then I copy it to my real system and run it with KVM there. There should be no difference, but I didn't want people thinking I had installed KVM in the VM. :)