Re: RFC: persistence improvements plans

On 11/15/2011 10:42 PM, Jean-Michel Philippe wrote:
I guess most of LiveCD's don't want a login screen since users aren't
asked for a user name and a password. This is then a must have tool for
Debian live in my opinion.

but.. there's autologin since always, with a bunch of supported display-managers. x-session-manager can as well be set through boot parameters.. did you by any chance had a look at the live-config manpage at some point? not sure i'm missing something, but if do, please let me know so we can add it.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net